Google Scholar (https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=kWjWFvAAAAAJ&hl),
1. K. Liu, F. Hacker, C. Daraio. Robotic surfaces with reversible, spatiotemporal control for shape morphing and object manipulation. Science Robotics, 6:eabf5116, 2021.
2. K. Liu, T. Tachi, G. H. Paulino. Origami metamaterial with metastable phases through mechanical phase transitions. ASME Journal of Applied Mechanics, 88(9): 091002,2021.
3. K. Liu, L. Novelino, P. Gardoni, G. H. Paulino. Big influence of small random imperfections in origami-based metamaterials. Proceedings of the Royal Society – A, 476: 20200236, 2020. Featured on the cover.
4. K. Liu, T. Tachi, G. H. Paulino. Invariant and smooth limit of discrete geometry folded from bistable origami leading to multistable metasurfaces. Nature Communications, 10: 4238, 2019.
5. K. Liu, T. Zegard, P. P. Pratapa, and G. H. Paulino. Unraveling tensegrity tessellations for metamaterials with tunable stiffness and bandgaps. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 131:147-166, 2019.
6. P. P. Pratapa*, K. Liu*, and G. H. Paulino. Geometric mechanics of origami patterns exhibiting Poisson's ratio switch by breaking Mountain and Valley assignment. Physical Review Letters, 122:155501, 2019. *co-first author.
7. K. Liu, G. H. Paulino. Tensegrity topology optimization by force maximization on arbitrary ground structures. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 59(6):2041-2062, 2019.
8. K. Liu, G. H. Paulino. Nonlinear mechanics of non-rigid origami: An efficient computational approach. Proceedings of the Royal Society–A. 473:20170348, 2017.
9. K. Liu*, J. Wu*, G. H. Paulino, and H. J. Qi. Programmable Deployment of Tensegrity Structures by Stimulus-Responsive Polymers. Scientific Reports. 7:3511, 2017. *co-first author. In collections: Top 100 in Materials Science，Editor’s choice.
10. K. Liu, G. H. Paulino, P. Gardoni. Segmental multi-point linearization for parameter sensitivity approximation in reliability analysis. Structural Safety, 62:101-115, 2016.
11. K. Liu, G. H. Paulino, P. Gardoni. Reliability-based topology optimization using a new method for sensitivity approximation - application to ground structures. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 54(3):553-571, 2016.