1. A. Li, S. Cornelius, Y.-Y. Liu, L. Wang and A.-L. Barabási. The fundamental advantages of temporal networks. Science 358, 1042-1046 (2017).
2. A. Li, L. Zhou, Q. Su, S. Cornelius, Y.-Y. Liu, L. Wang and S. A. Levin. Evolution of cooperation on temporal networks. Nature Communications 11, 2259 (2020).
3. A. Li, M. Broom, J. Du and L. Wang. Evolutionary dynamics of general group interactions in structured populations. Physical Review E 93, 022407 (2016).
4. A. Li and Y.-Y. Liu. Controlling network dynamics. Advances in Complex Systems 22, 1950021 (2019). (Review)
5. A. Limdi, A. Pérez-Escudero, A. Li and J. Gore. Asymmetric migration decreases stability but increases resilience in a heterogeneous metapopulation. Nature Communications 9, 2969 (2018).
6. Y. Zhang, J. Liu and A. Li*. Effects of empathy on the evolution of fairness in group-structured populations. Complexity 2019, 2915020 (2019).
7. Q. Su, A. Li, L. Wang and H. E. Stanley. Spatial reciprocity in the evolution of cooperation. Proceedings of the Royal Society B 286, 20190041 (2019).