1. S. Zhang, Y. Lv, Z. Li*, An operator-theoretic approach to robust event-triggered control of network systems with frequency-domain uncertainties, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, accepted for publication, 2022. (regular paper)
2. Y. Xiong, Z. Li*, Privacy-preserved average consensus algorithm with edge-based additive perturbations, Automatica, 140: 110223, 2022.
3. Z. Sun, A. Rantze, Z. Li*, A. Robertsson, Distributed adaptive stabilization, Automatica, 129: 109616, 2021. (regular paper)
4. Z. Li*, J. Chen, Robust consensus for multi-agent systems communicating over stochastic uncertain networks, SIAM Journal on Control & Optimization, 57(5): 3553- 3570, 2019.
5. B. Cheng, Z. Li*, Fully distributed event-triggered protocols for linear multiagent networks, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 64(4): 1655-1662, 2019.
6. Z. Li*, J. Chen, Robust consensus of linear feedback protocols over uncertain network graphs, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 62(8): 4251-4258, 2017.
7. Z. Li*, G. Wen, Z. Duan, W. Ren, Designing fully distributed consensus protocols for linear multi-agent systems with directed graphs, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 60(4): 1152-1157, 2015.
8. Z. Li*, W. Ren, X. Liu, L. Xie, Distributed consensus of linear multi-agent systems with adaptive dynamic protocols, Automatica, 49(7): 1986-1995, 2013. (Regular Paper)
9. Z. Li*, W. Ren, X. Liu, M. Fu, Consensus of multi-agent systems with general linear and Lipschitz nonlinear dynamics using distributed adaptive protocols, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 58(7): 1786-1791, 2013.
10. Z. Li*, Z. Duan, G. Chen, L. Huang, Consensus of multiagent systems and synchronization of complex networks: A unified viewpoint, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, 57(1): 213-224, 2010.