1. Wang Xuefeng, Zhu Weidong, Liu Mao; Steady-state Periodic Solutions of the Nonlinear Wave Propagation Problem of a One-dimensional Lattice using a New Incremental Harmonic Balance Method that Handles Time Delays; Nonlinear Dynamics; 2020, 1-11
2. Wang Xuefeng, Zhu Weidong; A Spatial and Temporal Harmonic Balance Method for Obtaining Periodic Solutions of a Nonlinear Partial Differential Equation with a Linear Complex Boundary Condition; Journal of Vibration and Acoustics; 2020, 142(3)
3. Wang Xuefeng, Zhu Weidong, Zhao Xi; An Incremental Harmonic Balance Method with a General Jacobian Matrix and a Direct Construction Method in Stability Analysis of Nonlinear Delay Differential Equations; Journal of Applied Mechanics; 2019, 86(6): 061011
4. Desai Jaydev, Sheng Jun, Cheng Shing Shin, Wang Xuefeng, Deaton Nancy, Rahman Nahian; Towards Patient-Specific 3D-Printed Robotic Systems for Surgical Interventions; Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Transactions on Medical Robotics and Bionics; 2019, 1(2): 77-87
5. Wang Xuefeng, Cheng Shing Shin, Desai Jaydev; Design, Analysis and Evaluation of a Remotely-Actuated MRI-Compatible Neurosurgical Robotic System; Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Robotics and Automation Letters; 2018, 3(3): 2144-2151
6. Wang Xuefeng, Zhu Weidong; Design and Stability Analysis of an Integral Time-Delay Feedback Control Combined With an Open-Loop Control for an Infinitely Variable Transmission System; Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control; 2018, 140(1): 011007
7. Sheng Jun, Wang Xuefeng, Dickfeld Timm-Michael, Desai Jaydev; Towards the development of a steerable and MRI-compatible cardiac catheter for atrial fibrillation treatment; Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Robotics and Automation Letters; 2018, 3(4), 4038 - 4045
8. Wang Xuefeng, Zhu Weidong; A New Spatial and Temporal Incremental Harmonic Balance Method for Obtaining Periodic Steady-State Responses of a One-Dimensional Second-Order Continuous System; Journal of Applied Mechanics; 2017, 84(1): 014501
9. Wang Xuefeng, Zhu Weidong; Dynamic Analysis of an Automotive Belt-Drive System with a Noncircular Sprocket by a Modified Incremental Harmonic Balance Method; Journal of Vibration and Acoustics; 2017, 139(1): 011009
10. Wang Xuefeng, Li Zhuoran, Zhu Weidong Zhu; Dynamic Analysis of a Geared Infinitely Variable Transmission; Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics; 2017, 12(3): 034502
11. Wang Xuefeng, Zhu Weidong; Modeling and Experimental Validation of a Novel Infinitely Variable Transmission Based on Scotch Yoke Systems; Journal of Mechanical Design; 2016, 138(1): 015001
12. Wang Xuefeng, Zhu Weidong; A modified Incremental Harmonic Balance Method Based on the Fast Fourier Transform and Broyden’s Method; Nonlinear Dynamics; 2015, 81(1-2): 981-989
13. Wang Xuefeng, Zhu Weidong; Design, Modeling, and Simulation of a Geared Infinitely Variable Transmission; Journal of Mechanical Design; 2014, 136(7): 071011
1. Amand Koh and Xuefeng Wang, SOFT ROBOTIC TOOLS WITH SEQUENTIALLY UNDERACTUATED MAGNETORHEOLOGICAL FLUIDIC JOINTS, Application No. 62902446.
2. Jaydev P. Desai and Xuefeng Wang, System, Method, and Apparatus for Voice-Activated, Compact and Portable Robotic Rehabilitation and Assistive System, Application No. 62/550,849.
3. Weidong Zhu and Xuefeng Wang, Geared Infinitely Variable Transmission, Patent No. 14071989.
4. Weidong Zhu, Navid Goudarzi and Xuefeng Wang, Active Control System for a Variable Electromotive-force Generator with Applications to Wind Turbines, Ships, and Hybrid Vehicles, Patent No. 9991771.