1. M. B. Liu*, and Z. L. Zhang (2019) Smoothed particle hydrodynamics (SPH) for modeling fluid-structure interactions, SCIENCE CHINA Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy, 62: 984701.
2. Z. L. Zhang, T. Long, J. Z. Chang, and M. B. Liu* (2019) A smoothed particle element method (SPEM) for modeling ﬂuid–structure interaction problems with large ﬂuid deformations, Computer Methods In Applied Mechanics And Engineering, 365: 261–93.
3. T. Ye, D. Y. Pan, C. Huang, M. B. Liu* (2019) Smoothed particle hydrodynamics (SPH) for complex fluid flows: Recent developments in methodology and applications. Physics of Fluids. 31:011301 (ESI高被引).
4. Z. K. Wang, Y. J. Teng, M. B. Liu* (2019) A semi-resolved CFD-DEM approach for particulate flows with kernel based approximation and Hilbert curve based searching strategy. Journal of Computational Physics. DOI: 10.1016/j.jcp.2019.01.017.
5. Z. L. Zhang, M. B. Liu* (2018) A decoupled finite particle method for modeling incompressible flows with free surfaces. Applied Mathematical Modelling. 60:606-633 (ESI高被引).
6. Z. L. Zhang, K. Walayat, J. Z. Chang, M. B. Liu* (2018) Meshfree modeling of a fluid-particle two-phase flow with an improved SPH method. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. 116(8):530-569.
7. Z. Chen, Z. Zong, M. B. Liu*, L. Zou, H. T. Li and C. Shu (2015) An SPH model for multiphase flows with complex interfaces and large density differences, Journal of Computational Physics 283: 169-188.
8. M. B. Liu*, G. R. Liu, L. V. Zhou and J. Z. Chang (2015) Dissipative Particle Dynamics (DPD): An Overview and Recent Developments, Archives of Computational Methods in Engineering, 22(4):529-556.
9. J. R. Shao, H. Q. Li, G. R. Liu, M. B. Liu* (2012) An improved SPH method for modeling liquid sloshing dynamics. Computers & Structures. 100-101:18-26.
10. M. B. Liu* and G. R. Liu (2010) Smoothed particle hydrodynamics (SPH): an overview and recent developments. Archives of Computational Methods in Engineering. 17:25-76 (ESI高被引).