1. L. Chen, X.R. Zhang*, Abnormal Microchannel Convective Fluid Flow near the Gas-Liquid Critical Point, Physica A, Vol.398, pp.10-24, 2014.
2. L. Chen, X.R. Zhang*, J. Okajima, S. Maruyama, Thermal Relaxation and Critical Instability of Near-Critical Fluid Microchannel Flow, Physical Review E, Vol.87, pp.043016-1-6, 2013.
3. Lin Chen, X.R. Zhang*, Suomi Cao, Hao Bai, Study of trans-critical CO2 natural convection flow with unsteady heat input and its implications on system control, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol.55, pp.7119-7132, 2012.
4. X.R. Zhang*, Bi Li Deng, Hiroshi Yamaguchi, Bifurcation phenomenon for forced convection of supercritical CO2 sudden expansion flow and heat transfer in symmetric regime, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 53, pp.4467-4473, 2010.
5. L. Chen, B.L. Deng, B. Jiang, X.R. Zhang*, Thermal and Hydrodynamic Characteristics of Supercritical CO2 Natural Circulation in Closed Loops, Nuclear Engineering Design, Vol.257, pp.21-30, 2013.